Change


It’s been a real while since I scribbled here. So, I’ve decided to scribble more frequently henceforth! So here goes! It’s been nearly 3 months since I moved to Bangalore for work. I didn’t have much expectations about corporate life, and living up to that belief, corporate life isn’t much. You just have to act as if you are a very decent and ethical person! An act which so many people manage to put on with an uncanny ease!
I have always believed that being myself is the best way to live life. And I sure believe that this new life, has not changed me a bit. Of course the money factor is there, but I am talking bout the inner self.
The common man always seems to live for others. They bother more about what others may think about him/her, rather than bother about their mental comfort. Just hearing rock music, which doesn’t impress you at all, and putting on an awesome American accent won’t make one a so-called “Corporate”! You may impress people, but you wont impress yourself!
But people always ponder upon the phrase “Change is the only thing which is constant in this world”. I have nothing against this. Without change, the world will never manage to survive. But change must be towards the good. Change must be true. It must not be an act, -an illusion, a mirage!

0 comments:

Followers

Analytics