Day1


It's been a long time since i wanted to start writing a "blog". Since many people have blogging as a hobby, I too am tryin my hand at writing one!. Readers pls bear with me :)
Day 1- hmmm. May 16th. Day started off pretty well. Around 7.49 i got up. With my Mom standing with a hot cup of coffee! Wow. What a pleasure it is to drink a coffee without brushing my teeth. :)
Then started the election results fiasco!. This is the third time im voting. And all three tyms the person whom i voted, has lost! :( Pretty bad judgment on my side i suppose. Or is it more revealing of my dark side? I think completely different to an average human. God has designed my grey matter with utmost complexity i suppose! :) Today is the second day after i decided to quit the smoke. Hmmm Goin on well. Can feel the difference :). Actually i planned to get up watching the final episodes of Prison break. But only the 350 mb versions were out then. My broadband has already crossed its limit. So i decided to wait for the 100mb ones.
Seeing my sis's lil kid, i always feel ,"Y cant humans remain the same innocent way the lil kids are". Like the Frooti ad, "Y grow up?" :) Or let Life go back to that happy phase just as in Enigma's "Return to Innocence". Playin with him, time flies. Maybe "that kid" is still in me i guess!
Then I started to watch the Prison Break double header. Wat gud series the westerners make! One of the best TV series made ever, atleast in my opinion. But too bad, the Mastermind Scofield was shown to have died!. :( I cudn bear that. Cursing the writers i went for lunch :)
Afternoons are always lazy for me. My favourite part of the day is the evening! My mind works very freshly at that tym. Ive never been able to decipher the reason till now. I had my cup of coffee(My first Addiction) and headed off to the gym. Gosh i need to reduce weight. I cudn believe the scales today. I was above the year in which the first cricket world cup was held.(Minus the 19 of course :P)! After a moderate workout, and a very minimal dinner, m here to write the first entry for my blog! Ha ha. Thanks for reading. Ill be back tomo!! Goond night.

4 comments:

Dj May 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

nice one da..
continue writin...:)
also try writin things wat v hav planned durin d last day v left..;)

rem tat huh...:D

DJ

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

what are you guys planned last day da.. dont feel that is our last day.. just for a time being.. reduce your weight dude.. have fun with kids.. even i heard scofield character was dead....:) keep updating da..

Naveen

JSTHEONE May 19, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Machi welcome to blogging world... its gud u hav planned to update regularly come on come on.... i m sure u will flow will be awesome come with more post.... entertain us...

btw all the very best to reduce ur weight :P

Ruminations of a Disturbed mind! May 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

@Js
Thnx a lot na! Ll keep writing! :

Followers

Analytics